Echo Show 5- Smart speaker, All new Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen, 2021 release) – Smart speaker with 5.5″ screen, crisp sound and Alexa (Black)
- Echo Show 5 is a smart speaker with 5.5” screen and Alexa that can be operated by voice and can fit on your bedside or coffee table. Alexa speaks English & Hindi.
- Hands-free music control: Stream millions of songs in your favorite language from Amazon Prime Music, Spotify, JioSaavn, Gaana, and Apple Music. Enjoy singing along with on screen lyrics from Amazon Prime Music.
- Your personal entertainment corner: Watch your favorite movies and TV shows from Amazon Prime Video and Netflix.
- Monitor your home remotely: Activate the built-in camera remotely to securely monitor your home using the Alexa app.
- Get started with Smart home: Setup smart lights, plugs or cameras with Echo Show 5 and control your appliances using just voice.
- Improved 2MP camera: Use the 2 MP camera to call friends and family who have the Alexa app or Echo Show devices. Use drop-in feature to check on your kids or parents – just like an intercom.
- Manage your day better: Just ask Alexa to set reminders and timers. Watch the latest news or get weather updates while you are rushing through your daily chores.
- Designed to protect your privacy : Comes with a mic off button and a built-in camera cover.
- You can access the camera of your Echo Show devices to monitor your home remotely on your Alexa app or on other Echo Show devices. To enable this feature, go to Settings > Camera > Home Monitoring on your Echo Show device. To see a live feed from your Alexa app each time, click on Devices > Cameras > Select your device and live view will appear on your app.
- Echo Show devices support video calls to other Echo Show devices and phones with Alexa app (photos or selfies not supported currently).
- Want to speak to Alexa in Hindi?
You can change your device language to English/हिन्दी via the Language options inside the Device settings on the Alexa App.
Simple to setup
Every day is an earth day
You don’t have to be an environmental scientist to make sustainable choices. We considered sustainability in the design of this device. Here’s how:
Low Power Mode
To reduce its energy consumption, this device will enter Low Power Mode when it is idle. Low Power Mode is not available for certain user configurations.
30% post-consumer recycled plastics. 100% post-consumer recycled fabric. 100% recycled die-cast aluminum. Device, cable and adapter included
99% of this device’s packaging is made of wood fiber-based materials from responsibly managed forests or recycled sources.
Amazon is building new wind and solar farms to produce clean energy equivalent to the electricity used by this device.
Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen)
|Size||5.8” x 3.4” x 2.9” (148mm x 86mm x 73mm)|
|Weight||14.5 oz (410 grams) Actual size and weight may vary by manufacturing process|
|Display||5.5” touch screen|
|Camera||2 MP camera with built-in cover (Photo quality/size may vary)|
|WiFi connectivity||Supports 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WiFi networks. Does not support connecting to ad-hoc (or peer-to-peer) WiFi networks. Also includes an 802.15.4 radio for support of smart home devices.|
|Bluetooth connectivity||Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP) support for audio streaming from your mobile device to Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) or from Echo Show 5 (2nd Gen) to your Bluetooth speaker. Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for voice control of connected mobile devices. Hands-free voice control is not supported for Mac OS X devices. Bluetooth speakers requiring PIN codes are not supported.|
|Audio||Full range 1.65” built-in speaker.|
|Setup technology||Amazon WiFi simple setup enables customers to connect smart devices to their WiFi network in a few easy steps. WiFi simple setup is another way Alexa is always getting smarter. Learn more about it|
|Processor||MediaTek MT 8163|
|Accessibility Features||On Echo devices with screens, you can enable Alexa captioning and closed captioning, magnify the screen, toggle color inversion, and choose between color correction options. You can also enable the VoiceView screen reader to use gestures to navigate the screen and hear spoken feedback about the items you select. Learn more about Echo with a screen accessibility and Alexa accessibility.|